16 May 2014

How To Make Privacy Policy on Blog

CaraHow.com | How To Make Privacy Policy on Blog is easy we can make it by using the a site who can make it automatically. This privacy policy can help us to make our blog more easy to accepted bay google adsense. this is how I make it like on my website:

How To Make Privacy Policy on Blog

1. First visit this site, http://www.serprank.com/privacy-policy-generator/

2. You will face the website and will see like this picture below:

Privacy Policy

3. Fill in the blank with your site or blog, e-mail and the choose what advertiser you want to use

4. If you finish then press the button “create my privacy policy”

5. Wait for a minute and then the privacy policy will be ready for your site

6. Copy and then paste in to your blog

So, this is how i make the privacy policy for my website, if you have a problem following my instructions just ask me in the comment box.

Thank you.

0 komentar

Post a Comment